3/15/2012

♥ Post for meeeeee~ ♥

Hey guys!!!

When I got home today from school I saw the postman sitting in front of my door, writing something. I instantly wished it would be one of my packages! So I asked him, if he wanted to give this package to me. (Of course I told him my name! XD) He agreed and handed the package over. I had to  sign, to proove that I received the package. After the postman left a big grin appeared on my face when looking at the sender. It said MODES4U!! If you remember I wrote in one of my last posts, that I am waiting for packages. So now the first arrived an I'm so happy! ♥ If I find my camera I will upload photos and post a review of it ASAP!! I wonder where it could be...I'm such a scatterbrain!! @___@"


Lots of L♥VE
MiY€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen