3/19/2012

♥ My weekend ♥

 Hey guys!!

Last Weekend was one of the best!
I met all of my best friends...well...they were at my place!

Sadly I didn't find my camera, so there are no photos ;___;
But  it was really amazing...we cooked together, laughed, played SINGSTAR and laughed a lot more! xD

When we came back from the city on Saturday I looked into the mailbox and
MY CIRCLE LENSES ARRIVED!!!! *___*

I ordered 4 pairs of circle lenses from IWANTCUTE!
The Lenses I ordered are:

  • GEO Angel Blue CM-832
  • GEO XTRA Nova Violet WT-B41
  • GEO XTRA Flower Lotus Green WFL-A13
  • GEO Ultra Angel Green XCM-213
They are already conditioned and so on. I already tried the Nova Violet on. They look so cool!
I hope I can write a review soon!!

So...I'm going to watch VAMPIRE DIARIES now! *rawr*

Much love!
MiY€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen